Friday, September 25, 2009

First One

HI EVERYONE!

ooh too many capitals.

Wow, it's pretty weird writing to a mysterious, unknown audience; so, if you're out there, comment and play! I'd really love to hear what you all are doing/thinking about.

I wanted to start off, in my very first post, by highlighting the three main reasons why I am excited about Quarterlifechange.

Ok here it goes:

1. I like the words blog, blogging, blogger...bloggee(?), and now i have an excuse to use them in everyday speech.

2. Fen and I have successfully created a vague enough topic(*refer to subtitle) that we can basically discuss almost anything that we (the "we" includes you five subscribers) find worth talking about.

3. Finally, at the heart of it, this is a place to talk about change. From little changes, like making your own toothpaste, to bigger changes like organizing a student coalition to end homelessness. Anything goes and moreover, I truly believe it all matters. What's not exciting about that?

So thanks internet-not only for making the word blog, but for creating a space where we can discuss the things that we care about.

Yay!

Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment