Wednesday, September 30, 2009

REDBOOK

Howdy folks!

The vegetarianism is going grand. Of course it's only been 2 days, but I am optimistic :)

REDBOOK:

I don't read it. It's something I tend to see on a coffee table at my great aunt's house, in a stack with other magazines I would never buy. However, Kathryn and I splurged when we saw that Alicia Silverstone was one of the women on the front cover.

I know. You must be thinking: 'who cares?' but, I will have you know, Miss Silverstone is making a name for herself that goes far beyond whatsherface in Clueless.

That's right. She not only supports and lives a green lifestyle, but she also has a new book coming out called "The Kind Diet: A Simple Guide to Feeling Great, Losing Weight,and Saving the Planet".

From the article: "The book offers vegan recipes, medical info about the pros and cons of different foods, and handy tips on eco-conscientious living."

Click here to read the whole article online. [Which we should have done instead of buying the whole freakin magazine]

It's always nice to hear about stars who aren't jet-setting everyday, throwing dollar bills everywhere, and getting drunk at high priced bars every night. Right?

Yay Alicia!

Pre-Order it here if ya want. I did!

Love.

FEN

No comments:

Post a Comment